1. Accesing or using Services
2. PAYMENTS, PURCHASE AND REFUND
- Payment for product or the services must be made prior to delivery using your Paypal account or as agreed with Everestmomo.com.au.
- Once the payement has been made for the purchase of product or use of service, it will be cosidered commitment to buy and hence no refund will be made unless some compelling circumstances. Everstmomo.com.au reserves the right to deicde whether it is compelling circumstances or not.
- Delivery of food or services will be made as soon as practical or as per the quidelines mentioned in the website. Delivery cost may vary from place to place.
- Deliveries with a specified time or special arrangments may incur a higher charge then mentioned in the website. Please confirm with us before you make a payments. If you wish not to pay delivery charges, you have an option to collect it from our authorised depot (Please confirm with us before your decide to choose local pickup and make the payment).
Returns and Refunds
- No refund will be made if the buyer is not present at their address when delivery man has arrvied and has to wait for more than 10 minutes. It then becomes buyers responsibility to collect it from the selling depot (same day or next day depending upon time and feasibility)
- Any claims for poor quality or unacceptable state of food or services must be made within 24 hours. We cannot take responsibility for a complaint that is made next day or later as food doesnot remain the same if its storing and/or consuming condition is changed or altered.
- We will not exchange or refund any food unless it is proven that the product or services received were damaged or were in un-usable or un-eatable condition.
3. PROVISION OF SERVICES
You agree and acknowledge that www.everestmomo.com.au is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that www.everestmomo.com.au is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
4. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that www.everestmomo.com.au may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. www.everestmomo.com.au authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that everestmomo.com.au and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not everestmomo.com.au has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages.
6. EMAIL NEWSLETTER
This website may operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an on-line automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
7. EXTERNAL LINKS
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned. The user will need to accept the terms and conditions set by those parties which might be different from ours when accessing those sites. We do not take liabilities on any casualties that may occur by accessing third party websites whose links and re-direction might be present on our website.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by official email or contact-us form.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
9. SHORTENED LINKS IN SOCIAL MEDIA
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses].
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
10. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
11. CHANGES OF TERMS
Everestmomo.com.au reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of everestmomo.com.au after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
EverestMoMo.com.au welcomes your comments regarding this Terms and Condition. If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions and would like further information, please contact us via official email or Contact-us form.